Since April 2017 businesses across the UK are able to switch water suppliers to get more competitive rates both for water and sewage.
Unfortunately the process is not always straight forward so we can do the work for you.
Got a hunch that you are paying too much for your water supply? Frustrated by the lack of clarity over how your water service charges break down? Keen to learn whether you might be due a refund for incorrect billing?
You have come to the right place.
We have saved commercial customers millions of pounds in excess water supply and waste water charges, working with some of the most high profile companies in the country.
With more than 30 years’ experience in water engineering and consultancy services, our professional team has the expertise to help you reduce your water usage and costs significantly. From site surveys and bill validation through to project management and finance, our mission is to help you reduce your water footprint and save you money from a critical business overhead.
Contact us today for a FREE initial water audit.
PROFESSIONAL WATER CONSULTANTS
Dancol Solutions offers a full end-to-end consultation service on commercial water usage and cost reduction. We are recognised experts in:
- Water audits: No matter if you run one site or many, we can give you full visibility as to where and how your business uses water, including auditing your waste water and property drainage charges.
- Water bill validation: Once we have the full picture of how your business uses water, we will check your billing history to make sure you have been charged correctly, arranging refunds if you have been overcharged.
- Water cost reduction reports: Our specialist consultants are experts at identifying where you can save money on your water bills, as well as highlighting how you can reduce your environmental impact by cutting water use.
If you want to put our recommendations into practice, we can help change and upgrade your on-site water systems, from arranging project finance to installation. Our services include:
- Water leak detection
- Water leak repairs
- Online flow monitoring – smart metering, or automated meter reading (AMR), a web-based water monitoring system.
- Water recycling systems, effluent treatment and disposal.
- Alternative water supplies – abstraction of water from boreholes and rivers.
- Supply and installation of water-saving devices such as water-saving showers, taps, and urinal flush controls.
HOW WE CAN HELP YOUR BUSINESS
Our expert water consultants can help to:
- Lower your water bill
- Secure refunds for water supply and waste water overcharging
- Provide visibility for how your business uses water
- Make billing less complex
- Reduce water waste
- Boost your green credentials
- Find alternative water supply and waste water solutions.